[3830] CWopsT W4SSF Academy Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W4SSF Academy Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 21:37:25 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 4

Call: W4SSF
Operator(s): W4SSF
Station: W4SSF

Class: Academy Single Op HP
QTH: East TN
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  92
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  92  Mults = 92  Total Score = 8,464

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Ok don't everyone get all excited. I had a guest working with me on setting up a
new computer, Antenna tuner and an Amp. A lot of programs to install etc. and
trying to learn how to use the tuner and amp is more than this old dog can
handle. Most of you can probably figure out that it was my Elmer Juan, AC6ZM who
was in the shack with me for this session. Hopefully I will be on later tonight
and not blow anything up. Thanks Ned GU, Kirk RO, and anyone else who I might
have missed.