[3830] NAQP CW K8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 06:08:59 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:   34    16
   80:   62    24
   40:   57    25
   20:   55    31
   15:   35    20
   10:
-------------------
Total:  243   116  Total Score = 28,188

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: NCC/MRRC Team 2

Comments:

A busy weekend - a memorial service for our former next door neighbor whose move
to Sarasota in 1995 led to our showing up there 20 years later. My daughter and
a grandson from NJ came for that, plus then took us all to the Indians
(Guardians?) baseball game at night. With an hour rain delay and big fireworks
show afterward, it was 0430z until I got back on. Hung in there to the end to
give some relatively fresh meat to the diehards.

The low bands seemed quite noisy. There was some weak Eskip on 15, but nothing
on 10.

73  -  Jim  K8MR