[3830] NAQP CW N5OE Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5OE Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 12:35:41 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N5OE
Operator(s): N5OE
Station: N5OE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:    0     0
   80:    8     6
   40:   51    31
   20:   69    32
   15:   22    11
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  150    82  Total Score = 12,300

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFWCG F16

Comments:

Limited operating time and interruptions when I was in the shack really kept me
from staying in the chair much, but great fun was still had, 20 and 40 I thought
were in decent shape, and 15 turned out having more activity than I thought
there would be. The North West was well represented and most everyone was easy
to work and hear. Thanks for another fun NAQP and best 73 to all.