[3830] NAQP CW W4NF M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4NF M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 12:54:08 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF W7IY
Station: W4NF

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

  160:   68    23
   80:  262    43
   40:  322    52
   20:  188    40
   15:    9     8
   10:    6     3
-------------------
Total:  855   169  Total Score = 144,495

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Stu, W7IY, and I split the time operating, so it was really a Multi Single
effort.  Stu operated remotely while I spent my op time in the shack.  My
tactical blunder was not revisiting 15 and 10 after I spent only the first 15
minutes of the contest there, never to return.  This left a number of mults on
the table that we should have picked up.  There is always next time.  It was
rather noisy on the bands making for some weak signal work to pull out a few.
Thanks for the Qs and we'll CU next time.