[3830] NAQP CW W0AAE Single Op Youth LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0AAE Single Op Youth LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 14:31:34 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W0AAE
Operator(s): W0AAE
Station: W0AAE

Class: Single Op LP
Class Overlay: Youth
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:   37    20
   40:  411    52
   20:  343    44
   15:   11     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  802   125  Total Score = 100,250

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: MWA - Walleye

Comments:

17-year-old amateur radio operator. This was by far one of my best contests. 80
was difficult with +20 noise. My mults were extremely low for the Q number; kind
of disappointing. I wish I could have done SO2R, but my IC-706 does not have a
500 Hz CW filter. With that I could have done a tremendous job. Also, it was fun
watching my friend, KC1KUG at K1RX, battle against me on the scoreboard! Also,
thanks to K0AD for the clean sweep on all bands except 10 and 160!

Radio: IC-7300

Antennas:

20m: Dipole @ 60 feet
40m: Dipole @ 40 feet