[3830] NAQP CW W9QL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W9QL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 16:39:31 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:
   80:   29    17
   40:  104    39
   20:  117    40
   15:   33    15
   10:
-------------------
Total:  283   115  Total Score = 32,545

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Pigeon Point Lighthouse

Comments:

Limited operating time due to a friend's surprise birthday party falling in the
middle of the contest. Then, lightning in the area also cost me some time. But,
it could have been worse. Very severe storms in Wisconsin never made it all the
way here but I never did hear any WI stations. Those storms also made 80 all but
unusable, that didn't help. Almost made my goal of 300 Q's, but was running out
of steam around midnight and called it quits. Hopefully, more time for SSB. See
you then.

Dave
W9QL