[3830] NAQP CW KN4DEB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gunner.walls@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KN4DEB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 20:37:08 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KN4DEB
Operator(s): KN4DEB
Station: KN4DEB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SNP VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:   11     8
   40:  165    32
   20:   45    21
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  221    61  Total Score = 13,481

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Was camping in SNP, VA so started on battery power until I was able to fire up
the generator after 2 hours. The generator really raised the noise floor for me
but I was able to get through for some of the stronger signals over the 3 hours
I was able to run it. Once I had to go back to battery power, the noise really
dropped and I was running pretty good on 20. In the end, I had to cut it short
because my rig battery outlasted my computer battery. I had lots of fun and
tried a few things with the antenna to make it all work out great. Thanks for
all the QSOs... 73 de KN4DEB ..