[3830] 222Up N2JMH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222Up N2JMH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 00:03:35 +0000
                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2021

Call: N2JMH
Operator(s): N2JMH
Station: N2JMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fn12bw
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  222:  27
  432:  23
  903:   9
  1.2:  11
  2.3:   3
  3.4:   3
  5.7:   2
  10G:   2
  24G:
------------
Total:  80  Total Score = 39,667

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Team:

Comments:

Started to have flashbacks to the CQ WW VHF contest with the torrential rain on
Saturday. Definitely hurt conditions. Took a relaxing approach to this contest
and worked what I could when I could.

Thanks to all the great ops for mmWave bands, N2wk, n2yb, ve3zv, ve3ds, ve3ele,
K1RZ, k1teo, n3nge, n2oa, ka2ene, Kd2lgx and Wz1v.

After the September contest I will be reconfiguring the tower(s). I’m gonna
have to decide if 10 contacts on 2.3 and above is really worth the effort of
putting them back up.

73 Jim n2jmh