[3830] NAQP CW K8VA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K8VA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 14:37:42 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K8VA
Operator(s): K8VA
Station: K8VA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN82JD MI
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  103    35
   20:   17    15
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  120    51  Total Score = 6,120

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: NCC/MRRC Team 2

Comments:

Had rig computer (N1MM) and Winkeyer ready and tested several hours before
NAQP.
NAQP started, and everything went bad. Rig became disconnected from Laptop,
(maybe the hub malfunctioned). The Comports all reset, and renumbered, and I had
a heck of time getting every back....it took me about and hour and a half, and
that was only partial recovery. I did not get stated in earnest until about
20:30Z, finally gave up about 02:00Z
40 m was packed to the gills!  Filters on narrowest setting ... I did have lots
of fun. Ran into lots of CWops buddies, and old friends.
73 Mike K8VA