[3830] NAQP CW W4SSF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4SSF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 16:06:48 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W4SSF
Operator(s): W4SSF
Station: W4SSF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East TN
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:   17    10
   40:   51    25
   20:   39    23
   15:    3     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  110    61  Total Score = 6,710

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG: Thunder Mountain Tub Thumpers

Comments:

Juan ZM, Kirk RO, Jim EB, were logged.
 Interest in this contest was kind of lost right out of the gate. When you
switch antennas and your radio goes blank and won't turn back on you get this
sick feeling. Pulled the cover off the fuses at the power supply and seeing that
they were good really got the heart rate flowing along with the forehead sweat.
I took them out to get a really good look at them. I put them back in and tried
the radio and it started working again. Thank You Jesus!

Between the high noise levels and n1mm deciding to play games also, I decided to
play with the Batavia FT8 contest and just try to relax. Maybe next time I'll do
better.