[3830] EUHF Champ HA4A(@HA3DX) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha4ff@gmx.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ HA4A(@HA3DX) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 22:32:17 +0000
                    European HF Championship - 2021

Call: HA4A
Operator(s): HA4A
Station: HA3DX

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: JN96jo
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   100    0      42
   80:   210    0      57
   40:   213    0      55
   20:   349    0      63
   15:   122    0      48
   10:    67    0      32
---------------------------
Total:  1061    0     297  Total Score = 314,226

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

Rig: YAESU FTDX3000, PA-HENRY 3K Premier,
Antennas-5 el monobander Long John Yagis for 28-21MHz,
Bi-squares (E-W)& (N-S)for14MHz, Lazy-H antennas for 7 MHZ(NW-SE/SW-NE)
Single Quads for 3,5MHz (NW/SE/
RX:K9AY

In memoriam HA3UU.
Our friend HA3UU Janos Mach has passed away.
Janos was 4-time Amateur Radio World Champion
He was the founder and president of HA3DX STN of Paks Nuclear Power Plant.
Very active contester and DX-er, our good friend and mentor.
RIP Janos. Really going to miss hearing you on the air.

Thanks for all QSO's!  73's es DX!

Zoli (HA4FF)