[3830] CWopsT AH6KO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ah6ko@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AH6KO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 04:14:53 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 12

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Keaau HI
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   30
   20:   76
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  106  Mults = 94  Total Score = 9,964

Club:

Comments:

20m started out gangbusters and I had trouble handling the little pileup with
zero-beats. Until we were all treated to someone leaning on the paddle (dahs)
until we left. Nice signal too. Sorry, will try to do better next time. 40m was
also fine here in the islands, with some improvements to my dipole plus
excellent conditions and no PL noise.

DX - JN1THL, CO8NMN and PY4XX right at the end, all good signals.

73~ Stan AH6KO
Keaau HI on the Big Island