[3830] WAE CW K1XM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K1XM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 01:02:19 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: K1XM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   58    10    96
   40:  360   452   117
   20:  522   470    88
   15:   74    80    48
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total: 1014  1012   349  Total Score = 707,074

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first contest using the VA6AM triplexer which allows me to do SO2R
with the tribanders.  Too bad there were so few times when two bands were open.

The low bands, especially 80, were very noisy here.  And I never heard a
European on 10.

Thanks to RA9AP and VP9EE.  Their live scores helped keep me in the chair.  And
special thanks to Charlotte, KQ1F, who makes it possible for me to do this (and
who helped install the triplexer).