[3830] WAE CW NC6K Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nc6k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW NC6K Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 04:36:47 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:   9    10     15
   20:  72    69     46
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  81    79     61  Total Score = 9,760

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Another contest not really worth doing from the West Coast except for fun. In
the daytime, it's a 20 M contest and at night, it's 40 M only. I didn't get on
until Saturday night, then only spent a few hours playing around. Conditions on
40 were mediocre Saturday night, but 20 was decent on Sunday for the short time
I was on.

Not much else to say. QTCs are a nice diversion. It'd be fun to have a North
American CW contest of some sort that had them where we can receive them as well
as send. RTTY isn't the same thing.

Thanks for the Qs and 73 de NC6K