[3830] WAE CW N1LN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N1LN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 12:30:48 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

   80:   25     9    68
   40:  138   133    90
   20:  521   529    84
   15:   81    79    52
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  765   750   294  Total Score = 445,410

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

WAE is always one of my favorite contests to entry.  The EU op CW skills are
outstanding as demonstrated with the speed the QTCs are copied through the QRM
and QRN. Well done again!!

Both Friday and Saturday night the rates and activity of new stations seemed to
drop so I shut down about 02:30 UTC.  Got back on Saturday and Sunday around
11:00 UTC.  Saturday was MUCH better than Sunday.  15 was just about useless
from here on Sunday so it was a one band contest.  Also had thunderstorms move
through my QTH both days around 18:00 UTC.  Saturday I got back on around 22:00
but never reconnected on Sunday. Still have a few QTCs to give out!

This was my first contest using my new P3 and I enjoyed it - Almost. Other than
seeing activity and open frequencies, I can now see (and hear) the clicks.  Wow
- some of the ops (and probably manufacturers) should be embarrassed by the crap
they are putting on the air.

Thanks for the Qs, repeats and FUN!

73,
Bruce N1LN