[3830] WAE CW KU1CW(@W4RN) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4RN73@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW KU1CW(@W4RN) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 21:14:54 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KU1CW
Operator(s): KU1CW W4RN
Station: W4RN

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA USA FM19cb
Operating Time (hrs): 41
Remote Operation

   80:   20     0    56
   40:  444   378   117
   20:  707   787    88
   15:   64    66    44
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total: 1235  1231   305  Total Score = 752,130

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks, DARC, (as we say every August) for a wonderful contest.  It used to
separate the men from the boys but I guess we can't say that anymore.

Cycle 25 apparently did not get the memo.  It was a slog but we hung in there
and overall, we had lots of fun.  It was wonderful that 15M opened.  10M never
got outta bed.

Alex-KU1CW in Vancouver, WA remoted into the W4RN station and zoomed along with
only a few Internet blips.  (We missed our other long-distance remoter, Capt.
Tom Morton-K2GO who chose to leave Inchon, S. Korea and visit his HP home!)

The nearby farmer's new electric fence nearly ruined 80M and 15M except for a
few hours after a deluge that musta washed something off and stopped the S7
roar.  Just enough time to grab what we could on 15M  By tightening up the
filters on the K3S to 50 Hz, we could actually copy about 20 sigs on 80M.

Thanks to Tom Wagner and his fab N1MM crew for the great Logger+ software and
its flawless QTC routines.

So many great CW ops in this one.  Thanks for the Qs and for taking our QTCs!