[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 14:20:44 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 18

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:   11
   40:  108
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  119  Mults = 116  Total Score = 13,804

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one was an experiment. Started on 80 meters, but just couldn't get a run
going there. After a few minutes of S&P on 80 and then another few minutes
of S&P on 40, I finally managed to find a hole and began to run about 15
minutes into the session. The 40 meter run was reasonably good, and I actually
ended up with more QSOs than I expected given the horrible rate going into the
run. Signals on 80 weren't as strong as I would have expected, but the band was
pretty quiet. 40 was also fairly quiet. This was a big change from yesterday and
last night, as all kinds of storms ran through the area courtesy of the late
Fred the tropical depression. See everyone at 1900Z.

73...
Randy, W8FN