[3830] CWopsT N7DX(@K7RL) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7dx@tonygarland.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N7DX(@K7RL) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 04:10:01 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 19

Call: N7DX
Operator(s): N7DX
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Camano Island, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   74
   20:   43
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  117  Mults = 99  Total Score = 11,583

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Conditions didn't sound very good on 20 prior to the start, but turned out to be
decent for first 20 minutes or so.  Conditions were good on 40m -- strong
signals, little fading, and hardly any static.

My apologies to the weak station which kept trying to make it through. Think you
had the letters "OJ" in the call, but had a really, really, really
difficult time picking out the call. In the end, I regret I just couldn't get
it.  Maybe next time.

More info at http://N7DX.TonyGarland.com