[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NK4O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NK4O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 03:18:31 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 20

Call: NK4O
Operator(s): NK4O
Station: NK4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   1     1
   40:   6     5
   20:   4     3
   15:
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  11     9  Total Score = 99

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

OH MY.  I couldn’t get my contest software to load.
Eventually figured out I had to turn off rig control, probably something in the
USB.  Wasted 9 minutes playing with it.
15 was dead, 20 barely open, and 40m was playing odd long, lighting up the
European beacons more than US.
ATleast its all up from here on the ladder.
See some of you all this weekend on NAQP SSB

Kenwood TS850S 90 Watts
160/80 INV V 110ft long / 55 ft S to N / 55 ft W to E / up 26ft
40/20/15/10 HORIZONTAL SQUARE LOOP at 23ft up
MAcBookAir SkookumLogger WinKeyUSB