[3830] NAQP SSB N1LN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N1LN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 12:29:06 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   55    20
   80:  226    40
   40:  450    50
   20:   87    32
   15:    3     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  821   145  Total Score = 119,045

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC North Carolina East Team #1

Comments:

Sure would have been nice to have some of the higher bands from my QTH. I never
expected much on 10 meters, but to not have 20 meters was catastrophic. Even
with the heavy and frequent static crashes on the low bands they saved the
contest.....I guess!

My attempts at SSB SO2R are never pretty, but this time I decided that all
exchanges on the SP rig would be using the DVK. So, if you came back to me with
anything but a fill request, I was back on the other radio. Sorry, but I was
never able to get the timing right as some QSOs took a long time.

On the bright side, it was nice to get the calls from KP4, KP2 and several more
rare Canadian provinces while running.  Always enjoy seeing the mult total
increase.  Especially when Ed, NP2X, called my just before I hit the 10 hour
time limit and on 160 meters!

Thanks for the Qs and the numerous repeats and I am looking forward to much
improved propagation, that I keep hearing about but not experiencing.

73,
Bruce N1LN
PVRC NC East Team 1