[3830] NAQP SSB KC9EE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc9ee@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KC9EE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 14:16:24 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KC9EE
Operator(s): KC9EE
Station: KC9EE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1.25

  160:
   80:
   40:  21     13
   20:  16      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  37     17  Total Score = 629

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC John Quincy Adams

Comments:

Well that didn't go as expected!  I originally had plans for at least several
hours in the afternoon.  A splint from fingertips to upper bicep due to a recent
surgery and a lingering headache from an incident in the dentist chair that
caused a tooth to unexpectedly needing to be extracted on Friday afternoon made
for even worse contest conditions than the propagation Gods dealt.
Been trying to get back into some kind of groove but fate seems to be throwing
every obstacle possible at keeping me out of this chair.
Out of the splint on Thursday so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

73,
Gary KC9EE