[3830] NAQP SSB N4OO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na4bw@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4OO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 15:54:52 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N4OO
Operator(s): N4OO
Station: N4OO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   20    12
   80:  190    45
   40:  577    54
   20:  192    40
   15:    3     3
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  983   155  Total Score = 152,365

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SECC#1

Comments:

Quite a difference from the CW weekend . While the radar was bright red nearby
all day especially in the evening, made it thru with no unplanned shut downs.

Decided I would trudge thru all the qrn and repeats & go the distance in
this 1. 40m meters was surprisingly good and quite sure that is a PR for me on
that band in this contest.

Thx to Diane KY4BN in Ga. who made moves to 15 and 10 for me. Also thx to Paul
K5RT in Tx. soliciting a move to 160 which proved successful. You know my FD
install 160 was doubled in height for this 1 standing a full 12 feet off the
ground!! I'm sure that was the reason...

Ok enough of the massive qrn - let's have some good wx in the next one- please.

73 N4OO