[3830] SARTG KG5U SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] SARTG KG5U SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 16:10:06 +0000
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 2.567

   80:
   40:   2    20     3
   20:  45   460    20
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:  47   480    23  Total Score = 11,040

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Amazing to me how well really, really weak DX even hears me, much less gets my
call and exchange. Conditions were pretty miserable with even stateside stations
being down in the mud even on QSB peaks. I look forward to the next few years.
Should be a good time then. Thanks for the QSOs and glad I could give some
others a point or two.

73,
dale, kg5u

xcvr: K3S, 100w
ant: AV-640 (20-10), 40m Inv vee @ 70\', 80m Inv vee at 70\'
sw: N1MM+
keyer: WKUSB & Kent iambic paddles & N1MM+
Coffee: Folger\'s