[3830] CWopsT K3GHH/2 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3GHH/2 Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 14:22:19 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 25

Call: K3GHH/2
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   9
   40:  16
   20:  12
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  37  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,332

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Ack, terrible this morning! Nice day shaping up in the Adirondacks but this
Linux logging program crashed three times (requiring reboot) when I tried to
scroll up the QSO list. A reluctant switch to Windows is in the works but the
Eagle is not yet communicating with the W10 machine. UART, etc...

Thanks to those who persevered. Several tried but had to explain 'too weak,
sri,' which I fully understand. The antenna here is buried in trees and low
enough in places to touch while standing on the ground. It always amazes me to
work Bert and Armin in Europe!

Thanks for the QSOs, guys, and 73... John K3GHH (/2)