[3830] KRC SST OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] KRC SST OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 21:09:01 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Aug 27

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:   1     1
   40:   2     2
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   3     3  Total Score = 9

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The 14 MHz band sounded absolutely dead on CW, but the
FT8 window was very busy. For the daylight zone there
was a C1.7-flare peaking at 2020Z. The GOES16/GOES17
satellites are now well calibrated agains each other.
Our buddy Frans PA0INA is a lucky guy, as he lives in
the city of GOES (my former city as well, while
signing PA0FIN back in the 1970's).

After fruitless calling, Stew GW0ETF was the first
to come back at 2036Z, followed by Frans PA0INA whom
I worked also on 3.5 MHz. The QSB was fast on the low
bands, reminding much of the QSB at D4X (Cabo Verde)
on 10 MHz during our 2016 DX-pedition (with OH5XP).

A 5 minute activity spell (=Q's) in the 60 minutes.
No luck during the last minute on 7 MHz, like often...

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CW-ops