[3830] WWDigi K5VIP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi K5VIP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 22:01:13 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2021

Call: K5VIP
Operator(s): K5VIP
Station: K5VIP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.25

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  124    21
   15:    3     1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  127    22  Total Score = 330

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had major problems using N1MM+, so resorted to WSJT-X and JTAlert with logging
done in DXKeeper.  Also had problems with WSJT-X but was able to recover each
time.  The audio disappeared after operating perfectly for a couple of hours.
Closed and restarted WSJT-X each time, and the audio was working again.

Imported an ADI file from DXKeeper into N1MM+ to create the Cabrillo file.  That
seemed to work, but, upon examination, I discovered that N1MM+ hadn't assigned
points for many of the Qs.  You can't fix that by editing the Q unfortunately.
Therefore, I have no idea what my score actually is.  The distance facit of
scoring this contest means that it's impractical to try to compute the score
manually.

This contest is definitely not my favorite!