[3830] HiQP AI6DO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ai6do@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] HiQP AI6DO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 17:56:15 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2021

Call: AI6DO
Operator(s): AI6DO
Station: AI6DO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    1
   40:    4     4       2
   20:    9
   15:    3
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:   18     4       2      16  Total Score = 1,056

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Worked both KSQP and HIQP very sporadically, on Saturday only. Mostly focused on
CW where my station is marginal, rather than SSB where my station is below
marginal. Pileups on some KH6 stations on 20M USB on Saturday night were
impenetrable with just 100W and a dipole, while others were one-call-and-done.
Worked the two KH6 stations I found on several brief visits to the FT4/FT8
watering holes, but didn't bother working anyone else.