[3830] KRC SST K4GM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, countrypool2019@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST K4GM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 01:19:43 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Aug 30

Call: K4GM
Operator(s): K4GM
Station: K4GM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  42     21
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     21  Total Score = 882

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Enjoyed the SST as usual.  Had a bad experience tonight with a QRMer.   After
running from the start continuously on a frequency, at 40 mins or so into the
SST a guy just opened up on me calling CQ SST.    He was strong so I'm sure he
heard me.  I just continued to call CQ and so did he.   After 5 mins or so he
was gone.   But not for good. He came back on top of me again but I kept CQing
until he left so I know he heard me.   I just don't understand . ops like that.
 He is not a member of CWOps but he is in the SST call history and I've worked
him multiple times in  the SST.  His code speed is good.   I'm going to give him
the benefit of the doubt this time, but if it happens again he will hear from
me..  Now that I have vented I am ok!!