[3830] OhQP NW8S(@KB8O) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jaypecora@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP NW8S(@KB8O) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 19:55:47 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party - 2021

Call: NW8S
Operator(s): KB8O AB8M NQ8O KM8V
Station: KB8O

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  174    162
   40:  291    379
   20:   78      5
   15:   46
   10:
--------------------
Total:  589    546  CW Mults = 113  Ph Mults = 102  Total Score = 370,230

Club: Black River Radio Ops

Comments:

Another great OHQP this year. Our normal team of four operators assembled on one
of the hottest days of the year. We normally operate with multiple fans running
and windows open as the house AC will not keep up with the amplifier exhausts,
but this year we sprung for a window unit and it worked well. The 20m band was
not very productive for us this year so we moved to 40/80 sooner then expected.
40m was the bread and butter band this time around as 80m was pretty noisy from
sunset on with storms to our north. Thanks to all the mobiles who were active
and to everyone else who made it into the log !

NW8S
Black River Radio Ops