[3830] KsQP N9NM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP N9NM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:06:14 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2021

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   74
   20:   45
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  119     0       0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 20,806

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I was so happy to hear so many 1x1 stations on the air. This was the first year
that I was able to spell out all 4 words in the spelling bee. I think I would
have worked more stations, on more bands, but thunderstorms rolled in here
around 4 PM Saturday. I had to QRT until Sunday morning. Many thanks to all of
the very patient ops, who struggled to hear my weaker signal. Also many thanks
to all of the rovers, who drove all over Kansas, so I could get more counties. I
really appreciate all of your efforts!

Rig is K3 at 100w. Using a 40/80 meter vert, a dipole up 12 ft, and a Gap
vertical.