[3830] KRC SST OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] KRC SST OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 21:28:15 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Sep 3

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.99

  160:
   80:
   40:   4     4
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   4     4  Total Score = 16

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

One QSO more than last week! Autumn conditions have
started, and it is rare to see 14 MHz open at 2000Z
any more. Indeed nil at the start of SST. So, I went
to 7 MHz and started relentless calling on several
frequencies (easy to find free ranges on the FTDX10
waterfall now in test). OZ6J (not in test) was the
first to respond at 2029Z and then a nice chat with
Theo PA3HEN (who sent me the Gold Badge for 2020
CWops activity some weeks ago). Then a long chat
with Jan OK1TE, who not aware of the SST-happening.
Finally Andrew 2I0WLZ at 2040Z.

Some funny coincidences happen sometimes, with
DL4AT calling CQ TEST 14 wpm with no response.
Then 40 Hz higher RA5AT starts CQ. Probably both
not hearing each other (and both not in QRZ.com
either).

So, the final effort-to-points ratio was very poor,
and it seems EU is happy with the 4 pcs of regular
CWT's. I did see Mac G3WZD having good RBN-spots
on 14.036 all through the hour. Sometimes we worked
on 7 MHz during the last minute. My farthest RBN on
7 MHz came from 3V8SS at about 26 dB.

Hope to see you all in CW Open (at least 2 of 3).

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops