[3830] CWOpen K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 04:20:00 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:    1     1
   80:  112    27
   40:  196   143
   20:  102   102
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  411   273  Total Score = 112,203

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun.  Beam still not working.  But, thanks to KU8E, who built and put
up a 20M dipole, replaced my 80M inverted vee with a new one that he built, and
moved the location of my 160M inverted L, it was a lot more fun that it could
have been without the new and relocated antennas.  15M had some PY stations on
it just before the start of the CW-OPEN, but nothing heard on that band after
the starting gun.  No 10M beacons could be heard just before the test started.
Surprised at how good 20M was at the beginning with both coasts of North America
and some Europe coming through as well as HP1XT and HP3SS.  40M was pretty good,
although there was some QRN and the European signals except for EA4OR, M2G, and
CR6K seemed to be pretty weak.  80 was pretty good with low noise and good west
coast signals toward the end with also HP1XT.  Did work F5IN in Europe.  160M
was good for one QSO and a multiplier from K2AV.  I suspect Guy may have worked
only 160M.  80M had too good a run going to leave it and check 160M again at the
end.  Odds were better for new mults by staying on 80M.  Thanks for all QSOs and
I hope to work you all again in the upcoming two sessions.  TS590SG, KPA1500,
wire antennas.  73, John, K4BAI.