[3830] CoQP VE6TL SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CoQP VE6TL SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 03:30:14 +0000
                    Colorado QSO Party - 2021

Call: VE6TL
Operator(s): VE6TL
Station: VE6TL

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:
   80:    2      1      0
   40:    6      4      0
   20:    7     14      0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   15     19      0  CW Mults = 9  Ph Mults = 14  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 1,127

Club:

Comments:

Lots of activity in other contests today, including CWO and All Asia SSB.  Made
it challenging to pick out the COQP stations.  Listened off and on all day but
condx weren't the best and few stations were pointing their beams north.  Still
managed to have fun and make a new personal best in this contest.  Also glad to
have my new 80m antenna working (redid my shunt-fed tower with optimal feed
point on tower) and my Yaesu FL-7000 amp working again (after replacing two
final transistors).

Jerry VE6TL