[3830] TnQP AD4EB Multi-Op MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP AD4EB Multi-Op MobileCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 19:23:36 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2021

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Multi-Op MobileCW LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:   276                   44
   40:   929                   65
   20:   173                   29
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  1378    0       0     138  Total Score = 670,006

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Score calculation including bonus points:

1378 CW QSO's x 3 pts/QSO = 4134 points

138 band-mults + 21 addl county mults (10 QSOs per county) = 159 total
multipliers

4134 points x 151 mults = 657,306 points

Bonus points: 25 counties activated, 500 points each = 12,500 points
2 QSO with K4TCG = 200 points

TOTAL SCORE = 657,306 + 12,500 + 200 = 670,006 points (claimed)

What a fantastic TN QSO Party again this year, we hope everyone enjoyed it as
much as the 3 of us did.  We drove thru 25 counties over the 376-mile route.
This was our 10th anniversary operating mobile in the TNQP, and we ended up with
our 2nd highest score, just shy of last year's 675K.  Participation was down a
little from last year, 274 unique calls vs 307 last year.  The best band was 40m
where signals were just booming in most of the day.

Melody did a great job driving and keeping us in sync with our estimated county
line crossing times, right to the minute for many counties.  All the equipment
worked flawlessly, and we were actively running the whole day except for the few
minutes it took for Don to take over the operating halfway thru the contest.

The top 14 operators based on the number of QSOs were:

AE2W (36)
N5RZ (35)
OM2VL (29)
DL3DXX (26)
W5TM (26)
WX4G (26)
N8NA (25)
AA4DD (24)
KC3X (22)
N4OX (21)
WB9HFK (21)
K5CM (20)
N4ARO (19)
W8PI (19)
K8MFO (18)
WA0MHJ (17)
K4BAI (16)
K4FJW (15)
K9CW (15)
N8KH (15)

Congratulations to the top operators Den AE2W and Gator N5RZ who both were loud
and so very quick to work us as we entered each county or changed bands.  I
suspect they were following us on APRS.fi as well as the RBN.  And then as you
can see, Laci OM2VL and Dietmar DL3DXX put in another exceptional performance.
They have strong signals and the knack to excel in these USA contests just like
their stations were over here, truly amazing.

Thanks to everyone that worked us in the contest, and thanks to Mike, Doug, and
Mark of the TCG for making this another great TNQP in the books.  And most of
all, thanks again to Melody for driving us all over Tennessee again.  Don and I
really appreciate it, you deserve a medal.

Also - Please work AD4EB/m in the TXQP Sept. 18th and 19th.  Information is on
the AD4EB QRZ.com webpage, with county line crossing time and the APRS live
tracking link.

73 - Jim AD4EB, Don N4ZZ, and Melody KI4HVY