[3830] KsQP K0A(K5CM) Mobile SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5cm-2@suddenlink.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0A(K5CM) Mobile SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 21:25:47 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2021

Call: K0A
Operator(s): K5CM
Station: K5CM

Class: Mobile SO Mixed LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:   120    51
   40:   615    53
   20:  1079   200
   15:    29    11
   10:    14
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  1857   315      0  Mults = 51  Total Score = 316,251

Club:

Comments:

Because of various issues Pam and I could not spend Friday night in KS, so drove
up Saturday morning. This put us us a little over an hour late to the start of
the party. I have got to say we probly did not miss much as conditions were at
best, poor for the first few hours.  I first though there must be something
wrong with the antenna, but not the case. I could have fixed the antenna, but I
could not fix the propagation hi hi. Sunday turned out much improved with some
very nice pile ups and runs. Thanks to the many stations that followed Pam and I
around the state, and of course thanks to Bob/W0BH for putting it all together.

Here are some of the most worked stations.
56      KI6RRN
52      N8II
40      K5KG
28      KA9VVQ
27      K9RS OM2VL
23      K7TQ N6MU VE3YT W4UT
22      K4XU NS2N
21      AB7BB
20      W0PI W5LXS
19      N5RZ N7GR
18      K8MFO W6OUL
17      VE5KS WB9HFK
15      AA4TI K0SN K3QP
14      N4JVP W2XYZ WB2FUE
13      AC3D K8TE KM4FO N3RJ VE7CV WX4G
12      N9NM WA2JQK
11      N0KV NX3A W1QK
10      AA1SU K2DFC K2SD K8NYG KE2D N0HJZ W0CO
9       AC4CA AK7G N6MDV N7JP W7GKF WB2WPM

73, Connie and Pam