[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 15:48:18 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 8

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 0.4

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  11
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  11  Mults = 11  Total Score = 121

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

There was a C2.4-flare peaking two minutes ahead of CWT start.
It was exactly the same strength as the one at 0000Z, but half
as short in duration. The contrasts in solar activity are high,
andone can not estimate what it will be in a week during SAC CW.

My 1300Z session was a disaster, with both tuners failing, and
trying to adapt the second FTDX-10 to drive the LK-550Z linear.
About everything went wrong and wires broke off or shorted in
the tuners (Dentron MT-3000 and one unknown home-brew box).

After a late start I had to run LP, and about everyone had to
ask for my call multiple times. Cheers?/73, Zaba OH1ZAA "1856