[3830] CWopsT K4PQC Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, phil.specht@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4PQC Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 08:06:02 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0700Z Sep 9

Call: K4PQC
Operator(s): K4PQC
Station: K4PQC

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: ga
Operating Time (hrs): :20

------------
  160:
   80:   4
   40:   2
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   6  Mults = 4  Total Score = 24

Club: Metro Atlanta Telephone Pioneer ARC

Comments:

All quiet on the western front... This was my first time trying 0700Z and I
thought I would find more stations I even tried calling CQ on the other bands
maybe to wake someone or hear DX.  Great WX here but hearing lots of lightning
crashes on all the bands.  Thanks to K1DJ, WN7S, AC5XK and WT2P for the Qs.
Station in Bishop, GA; K3+ running 5 watts to 160 meter horizontal loop at 30'.
72/73 de Phil