[3830] ARRL Sep VHF AA9RK SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF AA9RK SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 02:58:40 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  25     16  Total Score = 416

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Propagation was as bad as it possibly could be, so I worked stations in a 20
mile radius on phone and stations in a 100 mile radius on FT8.  I didn't make a
CW contact on VHF+ all weekend.  I drifted in and out of the shack all weekend,
called CQ on FT8, SSB, FM, and CW on three bands, and mostly got nothing.
Thanks to everyone who tried.

This is where I normally would suggest being allowed to work stations once per
band per mode, to encourage people to use phone and CW in addition to FT8, but
on days like today when signals are -18 to -20 at best, it wouldn't have made
any difference.