[3830] WAE SSB SN7D(SQ7D) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB SN7D(SQ7D) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 08:27:37 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: SN7D
Operator(s): SQ7D
Station: SN7D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20:34
Radios: SO2R

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   86    60   105
   20:  396   214   124
   15:   84    30    80
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  574   304   309  Total Score = 268,830

Club:

Comments:

It was late ALL ASIA contest for me. Aim of contest participation was to check
far-east tower and antennas switching. It was tri-band contest for me with many
pauses for other arround house work. Nothing blown-up, all worked fine. ALL BAND
contest showed a strong lack of rotatable antennas for rest of the world
runners, multis and callers. It is hard to call multis from AF or SA back of
far-east pointed tower or side of NA tower.
Now it is questionable to participate in SOAB without third antenna system.
Thanks for all qso's.
Conditions were quite good. I think that there were lower activity from far-east
because they had their ALL ASIA contest - time for a rest but NA was also not
such active like expected. Many callers from EU (rules had to be read first!).
20m was really nice, 15m open but not too long, 10m closed at all here. I was
not at 80m because I have not good receiving system now. 40m probably well but
my night contest time was very limited - no preasure for result at all :)

See you at CQWW SSB !