[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WO4O Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo4o.radio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF WO4O Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 15:10:16 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  82     36  Total Score = 2,952

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Given 2 CW QSOs and no SSB QSOs, FT8 was the main mode for QSOs in this 6m
effort.
For FT8 QSOs, having neglected to set up MM Logger Plus to work with WSJT-X and
my TS-590SG, I initially operated without MM Logger Plus. My lack of experience
with  WSJT-X required me to scan the Contest Log prior to making an FT8 QSO in
an effort to avoid DUPES. When that became too much of a hassle and my fun
diminished, I stopped operating altogether and tapped available online resources
to learn how to configure the two software applications with my hardware. My
thanks to those of you who post tutorials online! Finally when all were working
together, avoiding DUPES was a breeze and the operating experience was improved.
TNX fer the average 10 Qs per hour! hihi 73 de RiC wo4o