[3830] NA Sprint CW KF6NCX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KF6NCX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 20:56:54 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   80:   3       .3
   40:  17       .7
   20:   7       .5
---------------------
Total:  27     Mults = 14  Total Score = 378

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #4

Comments:

Thanks for the qsos! This was my first try at this contest, and it went a lot
better than I had anticipated. Here is what helped: some practice Thursday night
in the NCCC sprint, the beginner's tips and audio practice posted on the NCCC
reflector and some tutoring via email by Ken, K6MR. The beginner's guide
recommended CQing but I felt like I'd have more success with S&P. Next time,
I think I'll try both CQing and S&P.  73, Larry