[3830] WAE SSB OM7M(SP9LJD) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB OM7M(SP9LJD) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 13:05:38 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): SP9LJD
Station: OM7M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   80:   52   141    21
   40:  442   183    63
   20: 1226    95   765
   15:   82   222    37
   10:   12     9     7
-------------------------
Total: 1814  1320   551  Total Score = 1,726,834

Club:

Comments:

Tnx for all QSO's and QTC's I got from DX stations.
Unfortunately propagation was not good enough to permanent opening 15 and 10.
The race was very nice until the end of the contest tnx livescore.
IT9RBY operated from IK2YGW station was too good for me with mults and QTC's.
I thought after 1st night that I have big possibility increase my mults on 80
and 40 m but unfortunately I didn't. Only one UA9 on 80m sic no JA at all so
yagi for 80m stay unemploymed. Other competitors like DL2SAX, IB9A push me all
the time so I was active to proctect my 2nd place, instead to finish. The strong
points is 20m  perfect antennas upon the hill. So finaly I win in category (only
mine) the bigest number of QSO's in EU.
Many thanks all guys from OM7M stuff who help me to reach this result and care
about me all the time. Special to the leader of OM7M Lubo OM5ZW who prepare
everything for me.
So OM7M is really one of the strongest station in EU and it's really pleasure to
drive such a "F1 car"
I hope to work from there soon again.
73 Les SP9LJD