[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 14:28:32 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 15

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  28
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  28  Mults = 28  Total Score = 784

Club:

Comments:

My Flex 6600 CAT ports were offline or corrupted.
I set up my new IC-7300 Laptop and one CF Zepp.  I would not tune and tried
other bands, no joy.  SWR was too high.  I tried a 80m inverted V. It tuned on
40m?  One of those mornings, ha!  I made a virtual Serial Port and had it
working but it kept loosing connection. Man where is the 250 Hz filter?  Oh
there it is FIL3.  OK. After about 20 Qs my power supply crapped out, Ha! how do
you spell Oy E Vay!
OK new power supply go simple just COM 3 from rig to N1MM+ on laptop.  Made a
few more Qs and then it was over.