[3830] CWopsT NN5O Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn5olarry@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 04:08:29 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 16

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :42

------------
  160:
   80:   39
   40:   72
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  111  Mults = 102  Total Score = 11,322

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Well, I goofed up and turn on my amp tonight since I got such a late start.
But, right off the bat, I found a sweet spot on 40 and had a ton of fun running
with a decent rate, actually.  Thanks to the several DX stations who checked in.
 Oh, if only I could do SO2R...now, that would have been fun unbridled!

Congrats to all my compatriots in the Deep Dixie Contest Club for such a grand
showing today in the CWT runs.  I surely do get to hang out with some amazing CW
guys!  (I'll never be able to catch W5TM, N4OAQ, or N5EE!!)

Visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org
And, our YouTube channel -- http://tinyurl.com/DDCCYouTube -- some good stuff
there!

73 all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O   (ex-WB5EIN)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M - 100w into horizontal loop up 35 ft (average)
Ameritron AL-800H used very seldom