[3830] ARRL Sep VHF AA4ZZ Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4zz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF AA4ZZ Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 13:30:03 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2021

Call: AA4ZZ
Operator(s): W3GQ W4GRW AA4ZZ KU4V W3OA W4MW
Station: AA4ZZ

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 28

    6:  345   109
    2:  381   104
  222:   63    46
  432:  112    62
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
Total:  901   321  Total Score = 344,754

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

Before the contest, our propagation forecaster Roger, W4MW, said he thought the
tropospheric propagation to the west would be good this contest. WOW, it is hard
to summarize just how right that prediction was. However, our results are based
on more than just propagation. Lots of work by our team between contests on our
radios, antennas and computer network paid off in being able to best utilize the
propagation we were blessed with.