[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K6LL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K6LL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:09:12 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   39       2
   40:   70       4
   20:   42       2
---------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: SWACC #1

Comments:

Conditions were better than I expected. The lightning static that was very loud
on Thursday and Friday was gone.  20 hung in there for quite a while.  I just
got back in town from the summer place in Big Bear on Wednesday evening, so
fortunately everything survived the summer and worked just fine.  Thanks for all
the QSO's!