[3830] NJQP KE2D Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob_beyer@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NJQP KE2D Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:15:56 +0000
                    New Jersey QSO Party - 2021

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 4:33

   80:   95      2
   40:  122      1
   20:    8      8
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  225     11      0  Mults = 57  Total Score = 52,554

Club: South Jersey Radio Assn

Comments:

Not much time to operate this year.  Some family matters cropped up on Friday
which demanded attention today. Thanks to everyone who participated and those
who took on my challenge to top my score.  As of now, at the end of the contest,
I can already see that my friend KA2K put in a fantastic effort and is well
ahead of me.  Congratulations Scott!  See you all next year.