[3830] Salmon Run KB4CG SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run KB4CG SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 22:03:53 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2021

Call: KB4CG
Operator(s): KB4CG
Station: KB4CG

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    7
   40:   12
   20:   20     12
   15:    2
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   41     12      0  Mults = 17  Total Score = 3,499

Club:

Comments:

It was a pleasure to participate in the Salmon Run - great name for a QSO Party!

Conditions were not the best on Saturday.  10 meters was dead and 15 meters was
marginal at best: only heard two stations on 15 meter CW.  I must thank one of
those stations, K7SS, who showed much patience and perseverance in digging out
my weak signal after numerous repeats.  Fortunately, we finally made the contact
after it appeared the QSO was not going to happen.  I sincerely appreciate that
effort and dedication!  We worked again later on 40 with no problem: 15,
however, was tough sledding!

Look forward to next year!