[3830] CWopsT K3GHH/2 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3GHH/2 Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:17:42 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 22

Call: K3GHH/2
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH/2

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  12
   40:  11
   20:  11
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  34  Mults = 33  Total Score = 1,122

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Quiet morning at the Adirondack camp. Conditions seemed pretty good but my low,
low trap doublet in the trees is less than optimal. I like its unobtrusiveness
in this outdoor-recreation area but its radio effectiveness leaves a lot to be
desired.

Thanks to those who pulled my awkward sign out of the background. Several tried
but had to apologize, give up, and move on. Understood! Still, we worked several
Europeans and, of course, Will (on two bands).

---73, John K3GHH (still /2)