[3830] CQ WW RTTY N3FZ SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3fz@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N3FZ SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 21:09:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: N3FZ
Operator(s): N3FZ
Station: N3FZ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: FM19MM
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   75      23        5     5
   40:  137      34       32    11
   20:  301      27       48    19
   15:  201       7       44    12
   10:   25       8        9     8
------------------------------------
Total:  739      99      138    55  Total Score = 505,452

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was my first RTTY contest.  It was a lot of fun but I still don't have the
software setup correctly.  Two new DXCCs for me: UAE and Tajikistan.  Thanks to
those ops.  Worked all continents minus Antarctica.

Conditions were really good and 15 and 20 meters seems like there were endless
amounts of ops.  I could have doubled my score if I had more time...as always.